- Basic documents for Visa to RSA
1. Complete visa application form for each treveller (for children as well);
2.Travel passport (with at least 6 months of remaining validity);
3. Two coloured photos 3х4;
4. Copy of the applicant's last 3 month bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
5. Proof of health insurance covering international travel;
6. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary;
7. South African invitation or copy of confirmed hotel reservations;
8.Yellow fever certificate (if travel through yellow fever belt countries);
9. Embassy able require additional documents from trevellers.
South Africa - Yellow Fever vaccination no longer required for Zambia!
Following an announcement at the World Health Assembly in Geneva on Friday 30th January 2015, the SA Minister of Health, Dr Aaron Motsoaledi, removed the requirement for proof of Yellow Fever vaccination for travellers between Zambia and South Africa, with effect 31 January 2015.
Please visit the National Institute for Communicable Diseases website (www.nicd.ac.za) for further information.